Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2010

Alles Oizo,...oder was?

Der erste Trailer zu Mr. Oizos Film "Rubber" ist da!
Gefilmt hat er Rubber mit seiner digitalen Fotokamera.
Im englischen dance magazin iDJ äußerte er sich wie folgt:
"I only finishing the script a year ago. (laughs) It was a very short process. I wrote it, two months later we were shooting it. I like to do things quickly, without thinking too much. I don't want to be a good director, I don't care. I don't want to be a good musician, I don't care. I'm just doing things quickly, writing a movie or recording a song - it has to be quick. I don't want to have too many intentions, it has to be impulsive."



Und hier der offizielle Trailer zu Romain Gavras erstem Feature Film "Notre Jour Viendra"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

gib Senf